To enable PayPal on your Dragonpay merchant account, do the following steps:
- Go to Profile >> My selling tools >> API access >> Update.
- Choose “Grant API Permissions”
- Indicate the API account username: sales_api1.dragonpay.ph and check the Express Checkout option.
- Click Submit.
- Email us your PayPal merchant id/email so we can set it up on our side.
On the code side, if you wish to redirect from your checkout page directly to PayPal (bypassing the Dragonpay payment selection page), you just need to append a "procid=PYPL" parameter like this:
- Sales consultancy and support for basic PayPal questions
- Your system can automatically avail of new PayPal features such as retry-on-decline.
- Dragonpay can allow you to accept payments only from Verified PayPal accounts if you wish to reduce fraud.